Just got that idea that arose from the issue:
EDIT: removed the issue number to get rid of my mugshot picture
As we could port as many examples as we can, it would
1) Expose differences or discrepancies between other Sodium ports (found along the way, like Transaction issue)
2) Illustrate how to use Sodium for the people interested in it
3) Give some room for concepts of improvement
4) Be just FUN made out of scientific curiosity
5) Go even further, and build on top of the examples to create Sodium's different examples, like for instance TodoMVC example in Sodium!
Not sure where it should be, I could transfer ownership if anyone thinks it has any value. The build for TS is the simplest and most minimal typescript build ever. Examples also need refining as I am new to Sodium concepts.